The Wedding Carriage Company provides you with a beautiful horse drawn carriage to add to your unforgettable occasion anywhere in the Western Cape. Our horses are well trained and the carriages are genuine vintage models. This offers you the wonderful ambiance of bygone days, when life was a little slower, but a lot more valuable. Spectacular photo opportunities as horses on camera always add a value for both yourselves and your guests.
You will enjoy the ease of prompt, personal and professional service from a team that has been in the industry for many years.
Services we can offer your guests while down for your wedding experience:
- Horse trails through the winelands and into the neighboring nature reserve.
- Nature quad bike trails
- Wine tasting carriage drives to select wineries. Enjoy a delicious glass of wine while traveling on a horse drawn vehicle.
As an added service, they can provide an experienced videographer to record your wedding, reception, or other events. The footage will be edited to either / both DVD and / or VHS tape.
Please note: The cost of the Wedding Carriage is subject to a quote and the pricing on the right is not applicable to this service
We also offer carriage drives for those that do not want to ride a horse or quad bike. This offers the wonderful ambiance of by-gone days where life was a little slower, but a lot more beautiful. We offer a variety of different trails ranging from one hour / two hour to half day wine tastings and lunches in the beautiful countryside. This is a truly wonderful experience.
- All carriage drives by prior arrangement only.
- Minimum of 4 passengers / maximum of 14 passengers per trip.
- All tastings are included in the price, lunches are for own account, as they are off a menu.
- Breakfast is included in the Breakfast Trail price, with 1 bottle of champagne per wagon drive. (Extra champagne and drinks can be ordered at own account).
- Wagons and carriages can be hired for outside events and functions i.e. weddings, parties, conferences, team building, photo shoots etc throughout the Western Cape.